The SJRC Impact
Youth Impact 2022
- 212,083 professional counseling minutes were conducted across our programs to help youth and families heal from trauma.
- 150+ experiences provided to create a sense of normalcy for our youth. These experiences consisted of: Equine Therapy, Summer fun at Duncan Park Summer Camp, Chicktime events, attending the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, beach trips, Prom, and Graduation Parties.
- Our Parent Educators conducted over 765 home and virtual visits, and served 86 families and a total of 103 children.
- Nearly 90% of our families moved from high risk of abuse and neglect to a low risk of abuse and neglect.
- Our Prevention Program worked with families to achieve 184 goals related to education, employment, child development, relationships, and family well-being.
- 13 families had their CPS cases successfully closed with support of our Prevention Program
- We worked with 103 individual licensed foster/adoptive homes.
- 17 children were reunified with parents or other biological family members.